Life Insurance is simply protection to ensure that you and your family will have financial security if something tragic happens.
If something should happen to you, how will your loved ones be able to continue to do things they take for granted, like live in a nice home or go to school? Life Insurance can help provide the answer.
Term Life Insurance
• Guaranteed rates for 10, 20, or 30 years.
• The death benefit is income-tax free and can be used to cover funeral expenses, repay debt, provide education, pay estate taxes or any other expenses your survivors may incur.
• Life insurance may also be used to help ensure that a videoder for pc family business will pass to your intended survivor.
• Choose from a wide range of coverage amounts starting at $100,000.
• Safety benefit grants an additional $10,000 if the insured dies in an auto accident while wearing a seatbelt.
• Transportation benefit pays an additional $5,000 if the insured dies while traveling more than 100 miles from home in order to cover transportation costs of the deceased person.
• Accelerated benefit option provides up to 50% of the death benefit or $250,000, whichever is lower, in advance if a physician diagnoses the insured as terminally ill, with less than 12 months to live.
Assessing Your Need
The amount of life insurance you select should be dependent on your personal and financial needs. We can assist you in determining an appropriate coverage amount and help you decide on which policy period is right for you.
Generally, you should consider life insurance if you have:
• A spouse
• Dependent children
• Aging parents or a physically-challenged relative who depends on you for support
• Retirement savings that is not sufficient to ensure your spouse’s future financial well-being
• A sizable estate
• A business
Life Changes — So Should Your Policy
As events happen in your life, your life insurance coverage may need to change to adapt to your current needs. Some life changes that may require you to reevaluate your coverage include: marriage, divorce, a new baby, purchase of a new home and retirement.