Looking for Affordable Car Insurance Evansville?
Safeguarding our neighbors with affordable Car Insurance Evansville.
Paulson Insurance Co. is your dedicated insurance agency, serving the community of Evansville, IN. As your local source for insurance services and solutions, our entire staff prides itself on offering personalized and responsive customer support to our customers throughout the Evansville area.
At Paulson Insurance Co., our #1 goal is to create lasting relationships with each one of our car insurance clients in the Evansville, IN area so that we may continue providing excellent service for many years to come.
The Paulson Insurance Co. Team is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest rates available in all of Southern Indiana. Whether you’re shopping for auto insurance, home insurance, commercial vehicle, motorcycle or boat insurance, we can help get you the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.
What is Evansville, IN car insurance?
Car insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident not just in the Evansville or Newburgh areas, anywhere! It is a contract between you and the Paulson Insurance company, where you agree to pay the premium and the we agree to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Our affordable car insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses
Why do you need car insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially from injury to property damage!
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
About Paulson Insurance:
In the insurance business for years, Paulson Insurance emerged as an independent group over two years ago. In order to reach all of our customers’ needs, we work with 12 different insurance providers to come up with the best plan for the individual. We provide auto, home and health insurance plans tailored to fit our customers at a price that fits their wallets as well.
Phone: (812) 205-2500
Address: 1137 W Mill Rd #100, Evansville, IN 47710